- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place dry ingredients into a bowl. Add the coconut oil and mix into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the chocolate chips. In this photo, I used the mini chips.
- Pour the milk and extract in and mix until the ingredients make a soft dough.
- Shape into 8 scones, decorate with some shredded coconut and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Yields: 8 scones