- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter OR Earth Balance OR coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk OR soy milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet lightly.
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Add the butter and mix together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the peaches and blueberries and toss gently.
- Pour in the milk. The mixture will be a soft sticky ball.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch and use a glass or cookie cutter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Yields: 16 mini scones or 8 large scones
Watch video at YouTube!